Sunday, September 25, 2011

Genesis 2 ~ God Created Man and Woman


I was awakened from my bed while it was still dark
Too early I thought, for my day to start...
But get up, I did and dressed to go.
My energy levels were really low.

Stifling a yawn and wearing a smile
Grumbling about it is not my style
Pulled into the lot to park my car
When I saw the sunrise from afar

What words could I say?
God said them so well
He started the day
 With me under His spell. 
~
nature by God
poem by Judy

This is day two and I am home now after listening to an inspiring message delivered by our minister. If you would like to listen to it, his sermons are posted on his website. Even though chapter 1 showed God creating the earth, sky, waters and vegetation within 6 days we noted that he stopped and paused on the 7th day. He blessed this day and made it holy. Then God formed man out of the clay of the earth and breathed life into him. He later placed him into a deep sleep and created woman from man to make them (man and woman) of one flesh and one bone. Animals and all living creatures were made by God and named by man. Then God instructed Adam regarding the eating of the fruits on the trees advising him that he could of all but one. Eating of that one particular tree would cause death...

Thank you so much for your visit. Take care and God bless!




1 comment:

  1. Judy, this is a great blog, and inspiring us to live the words of God.

    Beautiful photo and poem to glory his creation!

    ReplyDelete